The MPP Solar LVX6048 requires 240V Split Phase to charge from AC power and will not wake up with 120V only. This is a low frequency product, high surge capacity, with a built-in auto transformer, no need to balance phases.
- Capable of Batteryless Operation
- 48V Battery System
- Very High PV input voltage (450VDC)
- 120VAC AND 240VAC output simultaneously
- 6kW Inverter (3kW per phase)
- Expandable up to 54kW (9 Units)
- One Parallel kit per inverter (Sold separately)
- Built-In WIFI monitoring
- Not 3-Phase Capable
- Non UL Listed Grid Feedback (Option)
Note, max PV input amps = 20A.