This solar system kit is ideal for small RVs and campers needing to comfortably power the essentials. The 12.8V 200Ah (2.5kW) Power Queen Battery includes a 5 year manufacturer warranty, reviews for this battery can be found on amazon. Power strip not included.
- MPP Solar PIP1012 LV-MS Solar Inverter
- 2 x 200W Solar Panels (full specs in pictures)
- Imp = 5.32A, Vmp = 37.3V, Isc = 5.83A, Voc = 45.4V
- 58.7in x 26.8in x 1.4in
- 1 x 12.8V 200Ah (2.5kWh) Power Queen LiFePO4 Battery
- 2 x 2ft 2AWG Black & 2 x 2ft 2AWG Red Battery Cables with 5/16″ lugs pre-crimped
- 1 x 120A DC Breaker (used between Inverter and Battery connections)
- 1 x 40ft 12AWG Solar Panel Cable (20ft red & 20ft black)
- 5 pairs of MC4 connectors
All pieces in this kit can be sent directly to your door and will not be sent via freight.
The 2 Solar Panels can be connected in either series or parallel, however, for simplicities sake, wiring in series is suggested.
When crimping MC4 connectors pay attention to the color of cable you are crimping to so you do not connect a black wire to the positive solar panel output connector (or red wire to the negative) which can lead to confusion and damage to the inverter.
- Specification Sheet for PIP1012LV-MS
- PIP1012LV-MS User Manual
- Video: Features/Limitations of 1kW LV-MK and LV-MS
- Video: PIP 1012 LV-MK Motorhome Installation